Welcome to Week 17 of Six-Word Stories.
Six-Word Stories is an original weekly meme, currently hosted on Wednesdays by this blog. A six-word story (or six-word novel) is a very short version of flash fiction. One of the most famous six-word stories is Ernest Hemingway’s “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” Our challenge to you is to write your own six-word story.
- Obviously, the challenge is to keep your story within the six word limit, but if you happen to create a story with seven or even five words, that’s okay!
- You may participate in this exercise just for fun, or you may post your response on your own blog or any other form of social media.
- If you post your response, be sure to include a link back to this blog, Writing My Legacy.
- To join, link up below (the blue frog button) with the URL to your blog POST (not your blog), your name, and your email (which will remain hidden).
- If you do not have a blog or form of social media in which to post your response, you may copy it into the comment box below.
- Each week, we will pick one response and post it here the following Wednesday.