Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. However, we decided to take a page from Just Us Book Blog and split the Top Ten Tuesday posts between the two of us. We’ll each post our top five book choices (in no particular order) based on certain themes. If you would also like to participate, find out the rules by clicking here.
1. Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling ==> Don’t judge me. Even though I’m a huge Harry Potter fan, I haven’t finished the series yet. I’m on book four! I’m almost there everyone.
2. Percy Jackson & the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan==> I have recently started reading this series and I liked the first movie, but I felt the books are going to be better so I’m super excited to go back and read it.
3. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare ==> I read City of Bones because I loved the movie but then I just didn’t felt like continuing it.
4- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins ==>I loved the hunger games series, but I only read the first two. When the third and forth movie came out and I watched it, I was so disappointed with how it ended and it didn’t encourage me to read the final book. I probably need to read it and give a chance again.
5- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray ==> I started reading the book but I was in graduate school where it is kind of impossible to read a book outside the curriculum and it proved that I didn’t have time to enjoy anything I like!!!! Thank God we are done so we can give it a try 🙂
This next five is a list of books on my TBR list for the summer:
6. Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs ==> I’m technically all the way caught up on these, but Patricia Briggs just keeps them coming and I LOVE it!
7. Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs ==> This series is by the same author, but I haven’t had a chance to read more than the first one. I really need to get my shit together!
8.The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner ==> I included this in last week’s TTT. I’ve only read The Maze Runner and really enjoyed it.
9. Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick ==> I can’t remember much about this series besides the fact that I’ve only read the first two. Guess if I want to read this, I’ll have to start right back at the beginning.
10. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater ==> This is another series I’ll have to start from scratch if I want to pick it back up. But I remember really liking them, so I have them all on my kindle for when I have some more time.
What book series would you like to finish one day? Leave your answer as a comment below.