Welcome to Week 15 of Photo Fridays. (I know it’s technically Sat. Sorry about that.)
Photo Fridays is an original weekly meme where I’ll post writing prompts that consist of random pictures. What better way to stimulate inspiration? They say a picture’s worth a thousand words, so give yourself a few moments to collect your thoughts and write them.
- Don’t overthink it. Look at the picture, and just write.
- You may participate in this exercise just for fun, or you may post your response to your own blog or any other form of social media.
- If you post your response, be sure to include a link back to this blog, Writing My Legacy.
- Paste the link for your post (NOT your blog) as a comment below before the end of Wednesday.
- If you do not have a blog or form of social media in which to post your response, you may copy it into the comment box below.
- Each week, I will pick one response and post it here the following Friday.