Welcome to Week 4 of Six-Word Story Saturdays.
Six-Word Story Saturdays is an original weekly meme. A six-word story (or six-word novel) is a very short version of flash fiction. One of the most famous six-word stories is Ernest Hemingway’s “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” My challenge to you is to write your own six-word story.
- Obviously, your story cannot exceed the six word limit.
- You may participate in this exercise just for fun, or you may post your response to your own blog or any other form of social media.
- If you post your response, be sure to include a link back to this blog, Writing My Legacy.
- Add the link for your post (NOT your blog) below before the end of Wednesday.
- If you do not have a blog or form of social media in which to post your response, you may copy it into the comment box below.
- Each week, I will pick one response and post it here the following Saturday.
Her funeral’s filled with empty seats.